close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite call

Discussion in 'Upland Game and Hunting Dogs' started by Walter Adkins, Mar 31, 2005.

1. What your favorite call for turkeys. Mine would be 1st box, 2nd slate, 3rd mouth.

2. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

1st- Slate
    2nd- Mouth
    3rd- Trusty Push Button

3. slate over glass...crystal...glass over slate...
    and all 37 of my strikers... hmnmnmn thought I had more

with a friction style call and a hand full of strikers I can sound like any hen in the woods... just sometimes not like the hen the gobblers like LOL

4. I try to only take a couple but they are like my kids and I hate to leave home without them ;)

Here are some of my calls and I don't have any of the decoys in the photo but take a look and have any questions I'll be happy to help :)

[​IMG]

Here is the very 1st striker made by Adrian Hare who is the

1st Canadian to complete the grand slam of turkey hunting

and I had him number it #1 and sign it which should make

it worth something when he wants to buy it back

[​IMG]

Here is one of my favorite calls with the

"Intimidator" himself on the call Dale Sr.

[​IMG]

This is a repeat post from the hunting section but thought I'd place it here too so others can see it...

5. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

atrkyhntr I stand corrected I have only a miniscul collection of turkey calls compared to you. I think you have a little bit of the collection disease.

6. We all have to start somewhere ;)
    I had more then this but over time give a few away to friends and family and still to this day will pick something up if it catches my ear. I am always looking for something with a diff sound because you never know if that one tone will be the one :D