close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Brand of Monofillament Line?

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Mr.Bass., Mar 20, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

What is all of your favorite brands of monno lines? Mine is P-Line or Trilene.

2. Stren I Like The Variety Of Colors For Stealth. Remington's Low Memory,good Line. I Haven't Tried Sufix But From What I Read It "casts Easly With Out Giving UP Abrasion Resistance".
    http:l/clk.about.com/?zi=18/1ev/tm&son=fishing&zu=htpl/fishing.about.com/lirary/30/aatplinetough.htm
    link to mono ratings

3. I Screwed That Link Up I'll Try To Fix It.

4. P line is the only line for me.BABY BASS :) :) :)

5. thanks for the info but i will stick with my P LINE it has never failed me. i have had problems with trilene. baby bass :) :) :)

6. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

Stren for sure!

7. sparkywest28

sparkywest28 sparkywest28

my favorite is trilene sensation.I like pline as well.

8. JBJ

JBJ

Stren Magnaflex is my favorite. The most abrasion resistant line I have ever used.

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Sigma line was my favorite. The only place I could find it was at Manda's in the Portage Lakes.

Mr. Manda told me years ago that it was the same as the Bass Pro Shops brand line. I never tried the BPS line. I always have the spools filled by the stores that carry bulk line.

10. I like stren on my spincasting reels. I'm trying cajun red cast on my spinning reel right now and i really like it so far.