close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite beer?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BottomBouncer, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Budweiser

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  2. Bud Light

9 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. Rolling Rock

3 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. Miller Lite

13 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Coors

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  6. Busch lite

4 vote(s)
    5.0%
  7. Heinekin

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  8. Corona

6 vote(s)
    7.5%
  9. Red Stripe

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  10. Going to name one not mentioned......

27 vote(s)
    33.8%
  1. I'm just curious to see what everyone's favorite beer is, so how 'bout a poll:

2. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Beleive it or not, I'm a 300 lb guy that doesnt drink!

4. Leinenkugel's Red and Great Lakes' Dortmunder Gold would be 2 of my favorites. I'll certainly drink a Bud if those 2 aren't availible though; I'm too much of a hillbilly to be a beer snob ;)

Steve

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Im another one of the non-drinkers...Mt. Dew or regular Coke for me.

Scott

6. Just finished one of my current favorites, Busch Lite. (acceptable taste/reasonable price). But when I'm out with the better half and want to splurge while having a good meal, I'll have a Heinie. Judging by the taste swing I'd say I'm not too critical. lol

Does anybody remember generic beer in the white cans for $1.60 a six pack?
    Ruff stuff but you COULD get used to it. lol

7. No Beer For Me But I Do Like Some Of The Commercials They Have....

8. peon

peon account delete

well iv got a cold budlight in my hands right now :D and 3 more in my fridge left from 12

9. Banker

Banker Banned

one of my brothers home brews...he usually has 3 on tap...actually just today he sold his kegerator to help pay for our old town guide canoe...but he's gonna still bottle (and ultimately get an even better setup going).....

if I had to choose from commercially available bottles....a sierra nevada bigfoot barleywine style ale(from 1997 if possible)

I guess you could call me a beer snob.

a friend of mine in college was from jamaica. red stripe is her families business. i like that too.

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

11. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Water, orange juice, and Pepsi, in that order of preference.

12. If I'm looking to kick back and chill with a good beer,it's a Corona for me.I like most beers,except for(sorry)Budweiser-too bitter for my taste,but I do like Michelob and Busch.Iron City Beer like their football team makes me puke.

13. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Back in the day I used to down Stroeh's Bohemian and Miller High Life beers.

14. Slikster

Slikster Shore Bound

I prefer a light colored, crisp beer with no bitter aftertaste. Corona works for me. Anyone know of any others fitting that description? I'm willing to try anything.

15. I don't drink that much (about once every few months). But when I do, I don't drink beer. To me the purpose of drinking is to get drunk. So I want to get it over with. I drink the hard stuff. Not to mention that all beers just taste gross (yes I said ALL). So seeing I can't vote on my favorite, I will just list it. I like Yager and Monster Energy Drink. I use it over Red Bull because it taste the same and you get more for your money. Yager Bombs for me please.

16. peon

peon account delete

try yager with cherry vodka!!! its called a cherry bomb... alot better then a yager bomb....just my 2cents

17. I keep meaning to get around to trying a cherry bomb, but keep forgetting all about it. Tell you what else is good if you like vanilla coke. Mix coke and vanilla twist vodka and it taste just like vanilla coke.

18. I'm not a big drinker, maybe a beer a week if that.......

Some people need to drink to have fun, some people have fun drinking. I hate getting drunk, actually, I don't hate GETTING drunk.......just the following day is what makes me not want to drink. An ice cold brew sure is good sometimes :)

19. Iron City Light is my favorite

If not availble I'll take Coors Light but a beer ready to replace it for 2nd favorite is Old German 7.85 a case you can't beat it :D .

Honorable Mention Stroh's(just doesn't taste as good as it use to back in the early 80's) and Hudelphol(Sp) -Don't think they make it anymore but on Tap there was no finer

20. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

Whne you spend 10-12 hours a day in a hot kitchen; it DOES NOT MATTER what beer it is, as long as its COLD and does its job (damn, am i describing beer or my girlfriend ;)) at the end of the night. But never do i touch the stuff when im fishin'.

JB