close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Beer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PoleSnatcher, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Budweiser

13 vote(s)
    10.9%
  2. Bud Light

27 vote(s)
    22.7%
  3. Coors

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. Coors Light

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Miller

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Miller Light

13 vote(s)
    10.9%
  7. Busch/Busch Light

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. MGD

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  9. Michalob (All)

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  10. Other

41 vote(s)
    34.5%
  1. Whats everyone's favorite beer? If it isn't listed please post

2. Tie between Labatts blue and icehouse

3. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

1. Grolsch, St. Pauli Girl, Beck's, Heineken, etc. ("German" beer).....anything strong, bitter, crisp and refreshing (lol)

2. Guiness stout, Dragon stout.

3. Budweiser.

If I could only have one it would be Grolsch.

I dont really drink much anymore....but in my younger days Ive been known to slam em down.

4. Bud Light for me all year except when at camp its Coors Light then cause I'm not buying ;)

5. my brother's home brew

6. Coors Extra Gold. Dark with a good deep taste like some of the imported beers. Problem is I drink enough beer that I can't afford the imports. :D
    Does anyone remember what Bud was like 20 years ago? Dark and semi stout. Now it is like a lite beer and almost ther same as Bud Lite.

7. I'm a cheap drunk.......LOL......... Busch Light does me just fine............Rich

8. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

Yuengling (when I can get it) or Molson Canadian

9. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

the replies made me think, back when i was young and had no money (and needed a LOT of beer), it was goebels, black label, red white and blue, the cheaper it was the better it tasted! :D I think they were like 3.99 a 12 pack. Lazer malt liquor was like 99 cents for a 40 oz..... :rolleyes:

I used to work at a beer store so I could try all the different kinds of beers....that was one of the funnest jobs i ever had.

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

hardwaterfan, I remember those beers well, I drank a ton of those years ago.

11. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i am poor and young so
    molson xxx when i can get it
    budlite for fun and parties
    busch lite or bush for deer camp
    and milwaulkees best just to get tore up after a few you cant tell 4.99 a 12 pack you cant beat that with a bat :D

12. I had to pick "other".

I usually drink Miller Lite, have to watch my girlish figure...

But I chose the "other" category. I really like Guiness. Probably too much.
    Molson XXX has a special place in my liver.
    My two other favs are "cold" and "plenty of" beer.

I'm thirsty.

13. I limit myself to one beer because I take two cholesterol medications (Lopid & Pravachol). Therefore, I buy a top quality microbrew, Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold. It is an awsome beer. I couldn't afford to buy it if I drank much.

14. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Amstel/Heineken. Anything else is schwag! :D

Wasatch Cutthroat brewed in Park City Utah is my favorite microbrew though.

15. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Honey Brown, to satisfy my sweet tooth, and Killians. I don't drink a 12 pks worth a year though, so I can splurge on these.:D

16. #1 beer of all times is MOLSEN XXX

17. There are so many its hard to pick just one. Had a Warsteiner the other day and it was really good. I would have to say some of my favorites are Amber Bock and Killians. But I drink everything from PBR to Guiness. PBR is making a come back, after spending only 400 hundred thousand in advertising last year their sales went up over 30%. I know 400 g's sounds like a lot of money but Budwiser spent sever hundred million dollars and didnt have an increase of sales that was anything close to PBR.