close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Father's Day on PLX

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Buick Riviera, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

We got a couple of hours in this morning on PLX but the wind was howling on Turkey Foot so we huddled up out of the wind with another half dozen boats on Mud. Caught one dink bass, lost 3 between us at the boat and the highlight was this 10 inch, Fish Ohio bluegill. This is the third year in a row I've caught a qualifying 'gill on PLX while bass fishing.

[​IMG]

2. Every year i catch 2 or 3 FO gills up there bass fishing. It was tough today. Fished piedmont only weighed in 2 keepers caught probably 10 or 12 shorts tough day for everyone i talked to

3. I got 3 bass on North in about 3 hours on Sunday morning. Biggest being about 2lb. The other 2 were 1 1/2. Had to be creative to hide from the wind but it was a nice day with my daughter anyway.

Buick Riviera likes this.
  4. Buick Riviera

Buick Riviera Willows and bass go together like beer and pizza.

I suspect PLX has more FO gills than any other lake with the possible exception of Moggy.

Good job tilefish. I've never had good luck on North but lots of guys have.

tilefish likes this.
  5. Buick is right on the fish ohio gills and redears in PLX, ESPECIALLY East reservoir. Some days I can catch 10 or 15 10 inchers. I do release them all though.