Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent the morning trolling out of Wildwood with my dad. We ended up with 3 fish in the cooler. Lost a big one at the side of the boat. The leader broke at the swivel that attached to the inline weight. Got two on Pink Panties colorado behind inline weights 40-60 back, and one on a blueberry muffin colorado behind a 0 dipsey 50 feet back. Seemed like we weren't the only ones having trouble getting fish to hit. The lake layed down nice later in the morning. We caught fish from 50 to 53 FOW.

On a side note.... I would like to thank whoever was running the blue/white Thompson Fisherman 210 named "Double Trouble".... It was really nice of you to come past us up on plane right over the lines we had out on boards. Not sure if this guy is a member here or not. And I'm not looking to start trouble; just had to rant.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Mike_13
if the guy has no brain you can not pour that to his had with funnel,
nice to cach some fish,whot lb line you use as leeder what brouke,

snag

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
15 lb flourocarbon coated line.... the more i thought about it... the drag was set too tight so i think that had something to do with the line breaking.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Also spent the day out of Wildwood. Took my Grandfather(97),Father(66), myself,and my son. Our annual 4 generation fathers day trip. Got a late start,about 8:30am and headed for 60 fow. The bite was slow for a while until the clouds moved in than they turned on for a while. Ended up with 12 eyes @ 2:00pm and headed in. Best program was salamander harness 50 back off inlines and boards,and big dipseys 3 setting 50 back with mi-hi willow harness. When I got back to parking lot, someone had stolen a marker light off my new trailer.I know it was there because I use it for a referance while backing in. It was'nt laying in the lot either. The light and rubber enclosure were both gone. Really burns my a$$....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
It was a tough bite today out of wildwood. I had about a 1/4
mile stretch were we pulled all of our fish. Got One were you one
of the boats that went towards the east? I was in a red and white
starcraft center console 57-59 fow northwest of wildwood.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Got One , Sorry to hear about your light. I fished out of Edgewater. First time launching there. Different, For sure. On the way to lake one of my cisco's somehow unscrewed off the base and was gone when I got to Lake? Can't believe that thing unscrewed. We got our limit took till about 3:30. Same programs we have been running. Went north of the crib to 60 fow. My friends critters were enjoying sharing a carcass had to take a pic.

P6220012.jpg

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts