Fat Cats Pay Lake

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JMA, Apr 22, 2008.

1. JMA

JMA

I found out about this lake near Columbus and I was just wandering if anyone fished it or has any knowledge about it?

2. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

you read my mind

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

JMA,

Welcome to OGF.

Paylake threads tend to incite passionate discussion at times:D

No one, that I know is against paylakes, they are against how some paylakes get their fish and handle them.

A paylake that buys farm raised cats and provides fishing opportunity is generally viewed as a positive fishing opportunity and experience. However, paylakes that obtain wild fish, large flatheads and blues, are not viewed very favorably at all.

Just thought I would give you a heads up on this. It has been discussed a few times;) here previously

5. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

Nicely put Lundy. It would be nice if this didn't turn into a heated debate as usuall.

6. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

i didnt even notice that you were a new member ...in that case welcome...like the comercial says give a man a fish feed him for a day teach a man to fish frustrate him for a lifetime..or somthing like that ....lots of good info and folks on here enjoy.

7. BIGGUNS

BIGGUNS SFC-ARMY

So If You Know So Much , How Do They Get There Fish For Stocking ?

8. Nice first post!! You will sure make alot of friends with that attitude!!:( I personally don't know how they stock that lake but there are more than a few that buy wild caught fish. Since you seem to be a seasoned paylaker maybe you could share some insight as to their stocking tactics???