Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had another awesome trip out of bula today. Caught 33 by 9:20 this morning and had 7 or 8 fish o's. All on the same programs as previous week. Dipseys were on fire and the number 3 tadpole at 120 back was catching big fish. Check out the pictures below! Good luck when you get out! BD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
736 Posts
You guys are incredible. I'm thinking the guys that cancelled will be kicking themselves for a while.
So when are you going to start running two charters a day? It seems like your back at the dock well before noon every trip.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nice job BD. That's some crazy catching you've been doing the last few weeks. May have a chance to get over there Thursday - Saturday. Hopefully, they're still willing to bite.

Brandon

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
man that is some awesome fishing. how did you keep your lines in the water long enough to catch fish?? LOL. I've heard of fire drills but you had to have those reels on fire. LOL. keep up the good reports.
sherman

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
awesome! i might have to go to your seminar this winter, i struggle to catch two limits of fish!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Great job again Gary and Nick!! We heard you calling on radio but always had rods out of the water. It took 40 minutes to get all the rods set(a good thing).

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
Spankin' em' as usual. Like catching bluegills in a pond! Gotta be the Pro Cure...lol Awesome job guy's!

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks a lot guys. Its been great this summer. I always say there's no substitute for time on the water.
This site is invaluable I use it everyday vthere are so many great people on this forum that give detail reports to tell you where to start looking and what to use. We are truly blessed to have such a fishing fraternity thanks guys. BD

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Gary,

That is down right sick dude!

If my math is correct.....2 hrs 15 min = 135 min. 135 min ÷ 33 fish = 1 fish every 4.09 minutes.

I think you better contact The Book of World Records.

Unreal......

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks guys.
Eye dreamn I hear ya. I've only had a 30 fish limit faster one other time and that was at the bouy last year we did it in 2 hours. But when your running 8 rods and 4 to 6 go off and you get them all in 30 fish adds up quick. Fish Strong. BD

1 - 20 of 20 Posts