close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fantasy Football Spots open

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Aug 19, 2008.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I am running a Fantasy Football on the NFL.com website. I have several spots still open and would like to get them filled.

If anyone is interested in joining a fun league, just message me.

There is no fee to play, and it is just for fun and bragging rights.

p.s. Johnboy111711 where the heck are you?? Read your emails... :)

flash----------------------------------out

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Ben shoot me a pm with the info I'd like to join another league. And JB rarely gets on here anymore, he's got one of those job thingys taking up all his free time...

3. KSUFLASH

ohio

that is the password for the league to join.

Thanks,

flash

4. ParmaBass

5. KSUFLASH

6. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Ben, I'm interested if any spots are still open... also would need to know when the draft is if it is 'live draft' type system. My work comp having issues opening the link...

7. KSUFLASH

spots still open.

Draft will be live...if you rank your players, you don't need to be there unless you want too.

If you are there you can select your players when your turn is up. If you aren't there, then the computer will pick your player. If you have ranked your players, the computer will pick based upon that.

If you have not ranked your players by Sept. 2nd, then the computer will pick them for you based upon it's rankings.

Draft date is Sept. 2nd at 7pm

8. FishlessAgain

FishlessAgain One Major Lurker

I just joined. 9 of 12 it almost full

9. I wasn't gonna play this year, but since it's the OGF league, I can't pass it up. I'm afraid just watching the browns won't do it this year. I've turned them off twice. Just no patience for mediocrity at best after all these years, and having watched great Cleveland football in the past, even if we didn't go all the way. Wait, is this the Browns blog where you complain? Sorry, lol. It is frustrating though, but it's all Cleveland sports. Anyway, let the trash talk begin. MikeC

10. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

what is the league ID name? I got the password, but no league ID

11. Northeast Ohio Backyard Ballers

There's a link in one of the posts here.. only one spot left.

12. KSUFLASH

13. Is anyone else having trouble with the site? Keeps saying an error has occurred. Going to the big pond for the weekend and wanted to get my line up in before that. Thanks for any help.

14. ParmaBass

All good for me...

15. I'm talking about the NFL site not OGF. I ran a scan the other day so maybe I did some thing then but every thing else is working fine.

16. ParmaBass

That's what I was talking about too. I log on at least once a day to check the status of my players and haven't had any issues.

17. Have an issue with my password or user name. Waiting to hear from them but can't figure out why there would be a problem,I use the same password I've always used. Hopefully I'll get it fixed today. I'm holding my own in this leauge but suck in the other. Thanks

18. ParmaBass

I hope you have this same problem the week we a scheduled to play each other and you have 4 players with a BYE. That's about the only way I can win.....My team STINKSSSS.

19. Have it fixed now but Romo is out 4 weeks now. I feel your pain I'm going through that in the other leauge what can go wrong does! I'll still keep trying though.