Fantasy Fishing?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by zpyles_00, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Anyone signed up and participating in the new Fantasy Fishing Website?

Thought about joining on my lunch break.

2. Which one is that? We have one here for the FLW and ESPN.

3. Blackdfl

Blackdfl SailfishCity.com

Is that the one I've seen ads for with Hulk Hogan promoting it? I haven't tried it yet but was thinking of checking it out, let me know if it's any good.

4. just joined the FLW one. it looks like fun but who knows i am a member of the espn one and doing good on there but i will wait and see how this one is

5. You guys can still get in our FLW leauge. Go to www.fantasyfishing.com then join a leauge. Team OGF password ogf leauge#10684. Jobu did real well last tourney won $200. It's worth a shot even if you don't know all the anglers. Have to fax my form in today to claim my prize from the last ESPN tourney. You can win just have to play. Good Luck

6. I joined the fantasyfishing.com one that is being advertised on this site, yea the one with hulk hogan.

I don't follow bass fishin much so i'm just takin a shot in the dark. Think I did some pretty good research though.

7. Blackdfl

I'll give it a shot, I'm not huge on bass fishing myself anymore, been doing deep sea fishing and spear fishing. But what the heck, could be fun anyway.

8. One of these days i'm going to break down and head to florida for some deep sea fishin myself, i'd love to do that someday, looks like a riot.

9. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

I've been playing the FLW game since the beginning. I was just out of winning something in the first event...:(...oh well.

By the way...the person who won the first 100,000.00 was a fella from MN that doesn't bass fish, or fish much at all for that matter.

It just goes to show you, ANYONE can win!

It paid out 585 places, so that's a pretty darn good payout, in my opinion. :)

I've got my picks for the next event, so I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed and hope that I win this time. lol

Juls

10. Blackdfl

Finally got a chance to go sign up. Joined up on OGF League, let's see what we can do! :)

FYI, I don't know any one of these anglers (again, haven't been keeping up with bass fishing) so I did my picks as a shot in the dark. Going to have to pickup some mags and do some research!

:B