close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fantasy bass

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by Phil Carver, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

How is every one doing so far in this weeks tournament ? Me myself I have droped 5 places :( Rainer man you made up alot of ground this week ! :)

2. Thanks for reminding me phil. I haven't checked it.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Rock man i have made some good choices lately and i have moved up to 2nd in our group hopefully my guys can hang in there. how do you know where you are on the bigger picture the who shibang.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Point wise I've done OK. Haven't move up only a few places. Hey, the way I look at it is, it time to do some real fishing, forget this fantacy stuff. You guys can split up my points between you. They sure as heck aren't going to do me any good. See you on the water Boys.

5. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Ever since ice out, i totally forgot about fantasy bass.

Thanks for reminding me how much i suck at this Phil :D

6. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

lol im in the 30's somwhere, i forgot about it too. two of my anglers aren't even active for this tourney!

7. LOL same here procraft. I went to look at the standings when this post went up and noticed 2 of my anglers aren't even in the Elite 50...oh well, I was stinking it up anyway.

Steve

8. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I got 339 points in this tourney right now and I am in 15th place. Would have forgotten if they hadn't sent me an email reminding me. I have one guy fishing today, 3 lbs out of 1st place.

Bill