close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fantasy Baseball KEEPER League Openings!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 5, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well my friends helped me make the decision! I've created a league through Fanball.com It is a Keeper league, I've set the league up for 12 teams, which is normally 2 more than we've done in the past. The site is also set up, it looks nice. As of this posting 4/5/05 @ 7:05AM the automatic draft is being done. There are 7 teams left. It's being done as a 1st come 1st served deal. I knwo the draft is the most fun thing usually, but this was done in a hurry. if your a Fantasy Sorts Fan, you wont be disappointed. I am even thinking of having someone else run our FFL, so I can put all the extra time into this. It works out to cost $8 per team, commishoner (me) doesnt make any $ off it. This league was a great deal $80. The extra $ will go towards the league trophy & awards. 12 teams @ $8 per = $96. I will put the rest on the trophy, as they usually run $20 or so. We usually have nice trophies & awards. League is a head to head league, w/ 20 stats catagories. It has 4 divison, w/ 3 teams each.

Reply or PM if interested & I will give you the league web address, ID & Password. If your not happy w/ the league on a trail basis, I'll give you your $ back.

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

5 are now left & it looks like we may be doing an online (late) draft