close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

False rumor

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Worm Drowner, May 3, 2004.

1. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Despite speculation to the contrary, there is no truth to the rumor that Catking has requested himself to be appointed moderator to a new forum on here which would be called "Queer guy for the walleye" :eek: :p ;) :D

2. Now I don't care who you are that there is funny.

:p

3. catking

catking Banned

I see the Worm Man is takin off the sparring gloves :mad: I'll remember this for a while :cool: DA KING !!! :p

4. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

WD.... Are you sure.. I think you had better re read his request. :D:D

5. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Wormy,

I really resent this rumor about CatKing having anything to do with walleye.

Kim

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I heard that also. Except the National Walleye foundation nixed it. No catking in anything that has walleye in it's name. Sorry King your out AGAIN!! Maybe the carp group could use a spokesman, they are looking for new members.

7. catking

catking Banned

Worm Drowner left out one little freakin thing, he IS the Queer eye for the Muskeye :cool: Never know Kimmy -DA KING has mastered cats,carp, musky and hybrids-only thing left is walleyes :cool: Bass don't count Dale.... :p DA KING !!!

8. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Loooooll!!!! This Can't Be True!!!!!

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Funny stuff! I love it!

10. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

WD, how much would it cost us to buy back our introduction to you????????Lol.
    As far as Da King being in any way associated with 'Eyes..................I'd rather get my mecker caught in a peat grinder.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Now thats funny!!!