close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Falls Outdoor Sporting inc.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by LJACKSON36, Jun 2, 2007.

1. LJACKSON36

LJACKSON36 Angler For Life

I stopped into falls outdoor sporting inc. in cuyahoge falls today on my way to fish the cuyahoga river in that area this morning and i must say that if you have not been there you must go the gentleman that runs this establishment is truly a class act. i was not familiar with the cuyahoga up in the falls and monroe falls area and during our coversation and my purchase he took the time out to print me a map and highlight the directions to each location around the area that are accessable. i mean he put me right on the riverfront. you just dont run into guys like this everyday. so the next time you are in the falls area stop in and give him some business.:) !% :)

p.s. his prices are very reasonable and he offers a discount to member of ogf.

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I believe your talking about Jim. He is a class act man.

flash-----------------------------out

3. Interesting. I'll have to go ask him where some good spots are. I know of Cascade and down by the gorge. That's about it for good spots.

4. I don't think Jim is there anymore. FOS is under new management.

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

Hmmmm...well then I hope the new management carries on the tradition of treating their customers well. It seems that the new management is doing so.

I haven't been up there in some time now, but they always treated me well.

flash-------------------------------out

6. Jim still owns it, as far as I know, but it is under new management. Funny thing about getting old, I can remember his dog's name, but not his. Anyway, Crickets owner does a real good job. He is very knowledgable and personable too.

We need to make sure we give the local bait and tackle shops our patronage. Yeah you might save 3 cents or more shopping at Mega-lo-mart, but they don't have the knowledge and the personal touch that the locals do.

Huntinbull