close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

falling water levels

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by flathunter, Apr 30, 2004.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

How do you catters feel about fishing rivers when the water level is falling?..I almost always expierence lousy fishing during these conditions.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Yup me too...i rather fish stable levels or rising water..but we dont always get to pick and choose our fishing days so i take what i can get.

3. catking

catking Banned

I believe this is the worst condition a catter can have . It's worst than winds out of the north or fishin with dip and billygee_whizzzzzzzzz. DA KING !!! :D

4. Mr. Catfish

Mr. Catfish A catfish in human form

Yup...Sure are tuff times when it's fallin.

5. Falling water is tough. Kinda like "DAKING", if he wets a line, it's tough!!

Sliprig

6. catking

catking Banned

I'll have ya all know that the wife is now a member of this site. She will not tolerate DA KING !!! being trashed :cool: You all will have to figure out her screen name :D THE CATKING !!!

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

I just got to share this with somebody..I am waiting on dip and gee whiz to get hear, and I fall asleep in a chair watching tv..I had a dream that Shinia Twain picked me up to go fishing in a new Hummer that she said was my birthday present...Was the greatest thing that ever happened to me, thought I was in heaven, then I woke up :mad: