Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I'm new to the fishing scene on the central and western basins of Lake Erie. I was wandering where the walleye bite is in the fall (late Sept-Oct-Nov) trolling, drifting, casting...no preference!!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated, also I own a 22' Crestliner Sabre, so anyone wanting to "show me" firsthand is welcomed aboard. I'm retired so "have boat , will travel"

Thanks again
Tom (Cheezman)

·
Catcher of Fish
2,855 Posts
Vermillion/Huron area produces quite well in October & November. Cranks in depths anywhere from 18'-30' have been productive for me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Huron is like the walleye capital of the world. Any where from Vermilion to Cedar Point will produce wall hangers. Stack up on your reef runner 800's, get some inline boards and grab a camera. It's showtime baby!!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
The search function is a great way to get information from the past few years. If you search "Huron" will will be able to find a number of useful posts dating back to 2006. Locate post that were made during the fall and you will get locations, and programs that will give you a head start before you hit the water.
There is a ton of information on here for those willing to look for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts