close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fall Steelhead Fishing

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Fish On, Oct 12, 2005.

1. Went out today and found a spot that had some nice moving water , the leaves are starting to change and fall which is the only back drop there was to take pictures ..Nymphy's did the trick today , ended up hooked 9 landed 6 We really need some rain bad ... Here are some of the pictures from today .
    Have a great day
    Fish On

2. Nice looking fish Joe. Do you fish all winter for them or do the creeks freeze over?

3. nice fish! Those are darn nice whats what I hope I will find this week end

4. I fish all winter ( IF ) the creeks don't freeze over and all thru the spring

5. Those are some nice stringers of crappie but after catching steelhead all winter I'm sure that is not as exciting.

6. Between Ice fishing and Crappie fishing It Is plenty exciting enough for me
    I love ICE fishing for steelhead also get one of those in your shanty it's like having a bull in a china shop !!!..LOL!!!!