close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fall Special

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Fish-N-Fool, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

14ft. fiberglass tri-hull made by Appleby. Boat is a 73 model, solid with no leaks. Custom built casting platform and rear deck (bass boat style) with swivel "butt seat" on deck and a full swivel chair @ the stern. Marine carpet throughout, 10 gallon homemade livewell with access from deck - the aerator broke on this last spring and needs replaced.

1994 Tilt Trailer with rollers, good tires, solid jack, 1 7/8 inch receiver. Pulls well at any speed & can be towed with any tow vehicle (including 4 cyl). Can be launched nearly anywhere - no boat ramp required.

OLD Motorguide bow mount foot-controlled trolling motor with unknown thrust (28-32 lbs), 3 speed and still mechanically working

Humminbird LCR 3D Sonar unit with 15 ft. cable and high speed transducer.

New registration through March 2010!
    Anchor, bow light, Oar, lifevest, mounted fire extinguisher.

Boat is stable - can stand and walk on casting deck. Storage under casting deck. Draft is less than 1 foot of water.

Clear OH title.

This boat was used on Alum Creek, Hoover, CC, CJ Brown, Cowan, Acton Lake & a private gravel pit.

Please note:

This boat needs cleaned up as it has been sitting (tarped and covered).
    "butt" seat has a tear in it (I put electrical tape over it).
    1 broken roller on trailer (side is broken off, still works)
    hull has scrapes in the paint (no damage to boat, surface scatches from loading/unloading)
    Surface rust on fenders and hitch
    casting platform has started to shift towards stern (about 1 inch) and needs attention.

Overall this is a great little fishing machine and I caught a ton of fish in this little boat. It is great for 2 people, but really no more.

I am located in Springfield, OH

$550

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

:D
    [​IMG]

I had to lighten it up a little so I could see it.......:)

3. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

Jim - I have a few more pictures, not sure what you are wanting to see?
    PM me youe e-mail address and I will send what I have; if that isn't good enough I will try to take more for you.

4. Whiskers

Whiskers

0   0   0

Fish-n-fool,

Whatever happen to that 9.9 Force motor that went with this? Did you sell it, because I'd still be interested in buying the motor if you're interest in selling.

I got boat, but no working motor :(

whiskers

5. Fish-N-Fool

Fish-N-Fool

0   0   0

I still have this boat and decided to put it back up for sale in time for spring fishing. I stored it under a lean-to tarped up until a few weeks ago. It is now back at the house tarped up in the yard.

$550 and you can be fishing from your own boat this year.

Happy to meet SERIOUS buyer at CJ or Clark Lake for a test run.

PM me with any interest.

Whiskers - I still have the Force 9.9, but am considering trading it for an older model Johnson that will fit my large boat as a kicker.

6. bassman18

bassman18

0   0   0