close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fall OGF Tournament

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by ReadHeaded Hunter, Sep 3, 2017.

1. ReadHeaded Hunter

ReadHeaded Hunter Catchin eyes

When do you plan on posting the teams?

2. rutty

rutty Cowboy Charters

We allow registration at the ramp (this is where most people will enter the event) so I won't have the teams to post. We won't know who is fishing and how many teams we get until registration is over. Looking for a great turnout this year!

3. This should be a great event this year with lots of fish and door prizes. Come fish with the Central Ohio Crappie Club fellows as well. Many of these fellows will fish the OGF event. This event is wide open and anyone can win. Remember no club fee on this combined event just entry fee. If you don't know Alum Creek Lake just follow Lundy and Troy.

4. kayak1979

kayak1979 DELETED

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 2:04 PM
    Saugeyefisher and chaunc like this.
  5. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Are you paying for my traveling expenses? Haha. I've fished it a couple times in the past when it was just a prestige site member only tourney and did okay. Finished in the money both times I think. Not real high up on the board but enough to pitch in on the gas to get to Delaware Lake in the spring. Good time with good friends. If your from that area, I'd recommend you fish it.

fishslim, Saugeyefisher and kayak1979 like this.
  6. kayak1979

kayak1979 DELETED

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017 at 2:04 PM
  7. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

We did have a couple site get togethers at Mosquito lake at the Causeway Bait Shop back in the 2000's and had crappie and walleye tourneys at them. I took first in both of them on crappies. Nobody wants to come this far north anymore tho. When they do, I'll fish it again.

kayak1979 likes this.
  9. We did some prefishing this morning (although with the pending weather changes it may be worthless) and we got into them pretty good. Mostly 9-10s though with a couple 11-12. But We'll need to find many more of the larger ones though for next weekend to try and be competitive. Bad photo but that's one of the doubles we caught this morning. Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone this coming weekend! It will be interesting to see how the lake fishes with the large temperature drop. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1506278031.099373.jpg

rutty and Saugeyefisher like this.
  10. Those look pretty good to me.

rutty likes this.
  11. I think we should make it a north vs the south spring at skeeter fall at alum this will be my 2nd year fishing the alum tournament it is a blast

chaunc and Saugeyefisher like this.