fall musky luers?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jimmy myers, Oct 30, 2007.

1. well i am new to musky fishing and i have had a few hooked but no sucsess landing any. them things fight so hard.lol well any way in the last couple of weeks i have not had a decent strike like there not liking the baites i was hooking them on a month or so ago. any help would be greatfull. jim

2. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

The unstable weather had things messed up for a bit. With the nice weather the last few days, all fishing should pick up.

3. In the fall use LARGE baits.

Crankbaits (8"-10" Jakes,Depthraiders etc.), DC-10 (bucktail), Bulldawgs, Weagle (topwater)

4. thanks for the info . I sure do want to catch one of them. i got the fever when i hooked one while bass fishing one a buzz bait a month ago or so and been hooked on musky ever since

5. I'm not sure where you are located but we have formed a chapter of Muskies Inc. here in Southwest Ohio (Chapter 56). Our meetings are held at the Gander Mountain store in Huber Heights the 2nd Thursday of every month @ 7pm. You are more than welcome to come to a meeting.

We also have a website www.soma56.com check it out you may find some helpful information.