close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fall Foliage Benefit Run

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ruminator, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

The Isabella Moscarello Fall Foliage Benefit Run will take place on October 16th, 2004. The ride will begin at Monroe Falls Metro Park, and proceed through the Summit County Metro Parks, and finish after approximately 40 miles at the Monroe Falls starting point. There will be food and refreshments provided for all (approximately 1:00pm). This ride will be taken at your own pace, and is not only an opportunity to view our area State Parks during the peak of their fall beauty, but more importantly knowing that you are doing so while giving the gift of quality of life to this wonderful girl and her family that we all so enjoy. The cost per rider is $20.00.
    The run will begin with the first group out at 10:00 am, and each group in fifteen minute intervals thereafter. Your first three cards will be issued during registration at the start of the ride, and the final two will be given when you return to the park at the end of the ride. You will be able to purchase two additional cards, at the cost of $2.00 each. In addition we are providing sponsor sheets to each rider in hope of obtaining additional donations from those who will not be riding, but would like to sponsor their rider in this worthy cause.
    One quarter of all donations recieved will be awarded to the rider with the best poker hand. All other proceeds will be given to the Moscarello family in order to help defray some of the cost incumbered to provide the medical treatment that their daughter so desparately needs.
    Isabella is a beautiful, loving little girl, who fills the hearts of her family and others who have met her with joy. Her family and friends are putting forth every effort and means possible to provide her with quality of life that she needs and deserves, and that she gives to others.

Thank you and God Bless you!

with the death of kellys father and the burial today i wanted to post this as you can imagine the family is very busy at this time i will post more info on this poker run on wendsday morning if you wish to ride in it or have someone that would like to donate pm me and i will get back to you i am working on geting food donated for the cook out thank you .......jim :D

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

thanks for posting this jim......
    with the help of my wife and her boss we have gotten burgers hot dogs buns and condiments donated for the cook out :D ....................jim