close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fall carping campaign..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Aug 23, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i started my fall strategy yesterday by chumming up several new/old likely spots i'll be hitting this fall.. i have been using alot of oats lately since i got an unlimited supply to use.. :) thanks to my cereal warehouse hookup..
    after the long weekend i'll be out to cash in on my chumming heavily... :)

2. crappielooker

need fiber??? got oats?? :D
    [​IMG]

3. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Good luck, dude. I want to here all about the results...

4. crappielooker

tim..u gonna do your thing at the pond??

5. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I'm not going to bait that area very hard, but I will start to spend more time fishing it in the month or so. Right now I'm trying to find a location that might work for the FFF, but I still need to search some more and send out an e-mail to get permission for a gravel pit.

6. Ive just started carping in the last month. Ive got to tell you fellas its a blast.We have been fishing Berlin with great results.Have been baiting with boiled flavored corn. Dont have all the fancy equipment yet but have had some days with 20 to30 fish some in the teens.Iwould like to thank you all for the info that you post.Rodbuilder

7. crappielooker

most of the time when i'm on my bike riding around, i don't carry around alot of my fancy gear either.. :)

8. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

good luck this fall, I hope you catch a 40-lber.

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i'll spend some of those lazy fall days with ya,if you'll share some of those oats to get me through the winter ;)
    carps ain't the only ones who like them,ya know :D ;)

10. crappielooker

rick..i'll give you some.. i got corn/bran flake as well.. i can pretty much get you anything you want as far as cereal goes.. just let me know.. :)

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

got fruit loops and count chocula? :D :D ;)

since launching at hoover is tough for me,with the water down almost 10 feet there right now, a little easy access carpin' sounds pretty good,if you want some company anytime :)

12. crappielooker

i think we may have some cocoa puffs.. would that be ok?? i'll ask about fruitloops, i know we had some fruit pebbles..

13. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Good luck Ak...if the rivers rise from heavy rain, i'll get with ya and we'll do a week night on the lake...good luck with the mountain pile....lol.

Scott