close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Falcon Rods

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Flipp, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Any body there website gonna buy 2 new flippin sticks and wanted the prices on there Low Rider Series. Thanks

2. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

Sorry, Flipp, can't help ya on the Low Riders but thought I'd offer a price example. Bass Pro retails the Falcon Silver Series Flippin' Stick for $89.99. I sell it for $74.99, and will price it at $69.99 for OGF members. Wish I had the Low Rider for ya.

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Jim how many do u have? Are they 7and half foot and is it teloscopic handle. Are u open all year. Thanks a lot

4. JBJ

JBJ

I have looked into why none of the big stores have been selling Falcon rods. It comes down to the fact that Falcon raised their prices to vendors and wholesalers. With the suggested retail price staying the same, it is not cost effective for retailers to carry Falcon rods any longer. I am only aware of BPS carrying the Silver Series and have been unable to find anyone else.

If you would like purchase a "like" rod to Falcons, check out http://www.countrykatfishing.com/
    I rate them right up there with my Lowriders in action, sensitivity and price.

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

give jann's netcraft a call..they have falcon rods in stock..i do believe..

6. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I called Kames today and they carry faclon low riders.

7. Corey

Corey OGF Team-Charter Member

yep, the last time I was at Kames they did have the Low Riders. For the reasons JBJ mentioned, I don't stock the Falcons, but I can have one here three days from the time I call the order in. I'm open all year Flipp. We haven't closed down for an entire day in nearly 9 years. We used to close on Christmas Day but now I open up just to have a peaceful harbor away from family holiday hustle and bustle, lol.

8. Flipp I have a falcon lowrider 7'. If you want to check one out before you buy let me know your welcome to go over it.

9. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Thanks Rick I'ved used one Carl's a few that I like them really well.

10. Flipp I just noticed you are from beach city and are talking of using Carls lowrider. Are you talking about Carl Wilson, by chance, if it is those new low riders he has are sweet. I have a scar on my forehead from fishing with one.

Scott

11. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Yes I am he is my uncle I ve been fishing for 3 or 4 years ever since he stop fishing jeff swisher. I am gonna to new low riders at kames after christmas sale.

12. I love my Falcon Lowrider and Cara rods. Great rods!

13. Flipp what a small world. I am Sheena's brother in law. I think I have met you at least a few times. Are you gonna get the same reels, Quantums aren't they?

Scott

14. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Yeah it is how u been. Been up to lake erie lately? Yeah he has quantams I got 2 right now but i will probably get another one.