Fairport - Short Wall Tomorrow 10-19

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BearJohnson, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Hey guys!

I'll be going to the short wall for the full day tomorrow - might start REAL early... NO KIDS! I got the Ol' Ladies BLESSING to be gone ALL day!!!

Woo Hoo!

If any of you get the chance to drop by - I'd like to meet and greet - I'll be the BIG fella with the camo hat fishing with an ultra-light, chucking lures (hopefully out on the end of the short wall).

Since I am new to the area, I am looking to make as many fishin' buddies as I can!

So stop by and say howdy!

Until then.

Bear Johnson

2. Well...

Last night, around 3 AM, my 3 year old Daughter, Khaiya woke up - called me into her room - and said, "Daddy, I don't feel good."

Then comensed to do a VERY good Linda Blair impersonation (no head spinning)...

Needless to say - I have'nt gone fishing yet.

My wife just got home and I'm going out soon.

Maybe I'll see y'all, maybe I won't.

I hope I catch a fish or two.

Bear out!

3. Hey River Runner,
    IT was nice to meet you at the meeting last night and again today at the FHRRC.
    Good luck this weekend!

Bush Pusher

4. you too!! im hopin to head out in about an hour!although i have heard any good reports today..gotta come to more meetings! fishing Musician hopefully see ya at the club or on the water!

5. Good luck guys, I plan on coming up monday.