Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice job Greg! Hey I dialed up on the radio today dont know if you had your ears on or not. We fished that same exact area and did well too. Just wanted to make sure you guys were on 'em too today. Strong current and fished in the mud too. Think were gonna go deep for some 'eyes next Saturday in the Fairport to Nuke Plant area in 72. Had a buddy out there today and he pulled 2 tickets in 72 FOW. Well keep you guys posted kn 'em as the weekend approaches. Good fishing in Fairport this weekend though. Keep them reports ah coming!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sounds like the perch were doing it all over today. The radio was alive with chatter this morning.

Every time I show up for perch it is a day late. Or I'm the jinx. Maybe I'll try it this week. I'll warn everyone before I go since I seem to shut the lake down when I show up with shiners and a spinning rod!

·
beagleboss
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wet net I am planning to fish for walleyes on sat or sun in the same area you plan on going to. I tried calling you around 10am on ch.68. I will let you know when I'll be out there later on in the week. what program was your friend using?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok sounds good. He was running jet 50's of big boards with pink harnesses and also said te pink reef runners were hot. Also dipseys on the 3 setting at 90. He's hard to get info out of but he did say alot of fish were out there in 72fow and most fish were caught while turning. I'll keep you posted if we hear more out that way and look for you on 68 on Saturday. Hell if the bites that good we'll be out there both days weather permitting!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went out yesterday 7-15 for perch. Out from mentor harbor in 37 to 42 fow from 10:30 till 12:00.There were alot of boats (20 and 3 charters) Not much happening. Boats slowly started going eleswhere. 8 keepers. Moved to chagrin power plant 38fow for 1 more hour and things were dead. 2 keepers. Does anyone think the walleyes are still here and not far out. The water temps are still ok yes / no .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts