Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Caught three man limit of perch by 10:00 this morning,42 fow. It was a mixed bag, mostly 9 to 10 inchers, with an occasional 12 incher. It was still early so we trolled for a couple hours. Ran 4 dipseys and two 40 true trips ,all with harnesses and meat. Ended up with a 7.5 and a 9 lbr. Also, lost a nice one at the back of the boat. We were trolling in 38 fow. Turned out to be a really nice day to be on the lake.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There were only two other boats close to us, about a dozen others out deeper towards the hump. only a few people on the radio, sounded like they were doing pretty good.

·
Registered
58 Posts
We were out there the same day. 42fow just north off the lagoons. Picked up about 45 nice perch until we ran out if minnows in about 3hrs. Lots of junk fish, lots!slowed down considerably when we had to switch to chunk bait, otherwise we would"ve limited out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Went out sun 7-7 trolling in 48fow for 2 hrs and picked up 2 3# walleye straight out from lagoons ( 1 on watermelon spoon and one on purple/blk harness ). Moved to 58fow for 1 1/2 hours and got another 3# walleye, 6 large white bass and several smaller bass. Went back to lagoons for a while. On my way back to my dock at chagrin river by myself at 7:00 pm, I trolled for 40 min in 32fow and got 2 3# walleye on purple and blk worm harness

1 - 6 of 6 Posts