I started this lure with the idea to have a large diving bill formed by shaping the profile to extend beyond the body and slope downward, with the line tie placed near the back (almost on top of the body). After I cut the profile, sealed and water tested, the bill was so large the lure just flipped over, tail to head. So I continued to whittle it down and retry, but with similar results. As a last ditch effort to save the lure, I thought I would cut in a lip slot, cut the profiled bill off and shape the bait like a hammerhead. I added a 1/4 oz. of weight in the belly and when I tested this combination, the action and attitude was perfect!! So I painted it up to scare the living crap out of my prey, hoping a reaction strike related to "kill or be killed" would result. Here are a few pictures of my creation. I designed all of the details in MS Word and printed on decals. The mouth was a painstaking process, but it turned out pretty cool! The thumper blade behind the body was a concept from the beginning and the basic profile was also intact from the onset. Only the diving bill was modified to the end design.