Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for the old school bassmasters in the Marietta area. I have heard stories from alot of fellas regarding the Hall brothers and their humps in the Ohio river. Stories of 15+lb sacks when everyone else is workin for a keeper. If someone out there knows where the "Halls Humps" are at and want to keep it to themselves, that's OK, I'd rather find it on my own. All I want to know is, do they really exist?

·
Registered
195 Posts
J&P,
it's true...brothers Jim and Steve Hall at times would bring in some impressive bags of smallies. Some larger than 4#.....I dunno if " Halls' Hump" actually existed.....been there numerous times( at least I thought I was ) without much success.....those gravel bars change year to year and I quit stopping there to try it....never have had much luck catching somebody elses' fish! Local Glenn Goodwin is on the water like daily.....he works at Mad Sporting goods and fishes that end of the pool each am before work and he would probably be the person to speak to.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know Glynn real well and he don't know either or maybe he ain't tellin.:D Everyone I talked to has heard of em but don't have a clue as to where they're at. Yea when it comes to the river he's purty sharp. He's always been my go to guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts