Facet Help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, Oct 10, 2008.

  1. Zfish

    Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

    Hi All,

    I need to get someone out to the Maineville area to put in a new facet in the master bathroom (bathtub) The one in there has went bad and it only puts out hot water and I've completely went through all the adjustment settings. I would do it but it appears that there will need to be a larger opening in the wall to exchange it out and I'm really not comfortable with that.

    If you have a recommendation of someone around the Maineville area that does this please let me know.

  2. I'm not close to you, but sounds like maybe the guts are in upside down. Did you try to repair it? Did you buy a new cartridge? You can get replacment parts if the main body and all is still intact/ok. It would be better and cheaper to repair what you have than to replace the whole faucet. Look in you phone book for a plumbing contractor,if you don't think you can do it yourself. Try to find some that will give you a free estimate on the repair/replacement.