Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, let me say I'm 100% in favor of them! Anything that keeps me from joining the "bad, daily numbers" from The Virus!, I'm all for it! But looking in the mirror last night after a shower, I noticed my ears starting to look a little funny-something like a mix of Dr. Spock, and DUMBO! I know a lot of people are making their own(I only use the NB95's from Marc's, big pita if you "dip") and thought abt a thread where the really "unique ones" could be exhibited. Add a pic here if you want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I see that Governor DeWine has now tested Positive for Covid

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I just read a headline where Fauci said positive cases will decline by election day. hahah... I refused to believe it this conspiracy but.....
So.... did he not follow his orders/recommendations?
Or are the orders just good for nothing?
Sorry wrong quote

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Masks are not too protect you but to protect those around you.

When will people get it???
You don't really believe this do you??..they are worn to protect the person wearing it also...that's why Dewine didn't have one on in his press conference today huh?..and he's positive...he was also one of the ones saying masks should be worn at home...one would think being positive that a mask should be worn at all times...no?..or does that make too much sense?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.