Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hair Facial hair Duct tape Helmet Head
C.J. Stone asked for masks so let’s stay on topic and give him some.
My wife is a teacher and one of her first virtual lessons this spring in her Middle School Family & Consumer Science Class was teaching the students how to make a mask. She made me a bunch out of camo to take care of every day of the week.

·
Registered
727 Posts
My post was in reference to a post in the first mask post in regards to the person saying Dewine got the virus and he practiced wearing a mask and other guidelines. Insinuating wearing a mask doesn't help. It is being said that if 95% of people would wear a mask 70,000 lives could be saved by December.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Well, way to give it a shot CJ and Buckeye! It was worth a try.

Anyone else think about the keyboard player for Prince and the Revolution with all the mask wearing these days?

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

·
Banned
1,866 Posts
I don't have a cool mask to show. When I got wind this was coming I went death con 5 and ordered a bunch of n95s, couple gas masks with cartridges and 6 months worth of dried goods.
I was taking it seriously as one could without the funds for property or a bunker.

Now everyone has all these custom and cool cloth masks. I should add some rhinestones or some type of bling to my plain Jane n95s.

·
Registered
348 Posts
View attachment 370347 C.J. Stone asked for masks so let’s stay on topic and give him some.
My wife is a teacher and one of her first virtual lessons this spring in her Middle School Family & Consumer Science Class was teaching the students how to make a mask. She made me a bunch out of camo to take care of every day of the week.
Thanks for trying. Seems like a lost cause though. Two threads with the same results.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.