close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fabulaous food show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by pabaker, Nov 14, 2008.

1. any one going to this? it is at the ix center fri sat and sunday. if you do stop at the kamper city booth and say hi!!

thank
    paul

2. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I'm glad you posted.

I'll try to bring my wife up Saturday evening or Sunday after church. My wife and I enjoy some fine cooking shows on PBS Saturdays.

I just looked it up online.
    The entry cost is pretty high at $25.00 each, plus $8.00 for parking.

Paul, what other costs are there inside for things?

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

$6 hot dogs, $4 bottled waters, $8 nachos, and $5 beers.

4. If Rachel Ray was there, it'd be worth it, dang she's hot! :)

5. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I hear you Steve. :rolleyes:

I was meaning for any shows, seminars, etc. The site said something about one show included in the price of the ticket. So I'm wondering about the possibility of catching more than one, what do they cost per person?

6. Jmi, I took my wife and son last year and if I remember right if there were open seats for the shows they would let you in without preregistering for the tickets. Made me a little mad as we purchased extra tickets to see "Ace of Cakes", What a waste of my money the dude seemed either stoned to the bone or just to big of an idiot to realize people were paying to be there!

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

Hi Scott, thanks for the input.x cdfgdf

Wow, thats some kind of account Scott. :(

8. my wife wanted to go to that. man my wallet and me sure are glad we didnt let her talk us into goin.

9. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I know my wife and I would have enjoyed it. But it was definitely cost prohibitive after including the gas costs to drive round trip from North Canton.

Otherwise I would have liked to have gone. :(

Now, had I known someone who had some of the free tickets to hand out, I would have gone.