close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

eye4neye's cousin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dannyfisher, May 28, 2004.

1. Hey, this is Dan, Tony's cousin. I want to thank everyone that has sent messages about donating gear. I appreciate it very much!! I was supprised to hear about it actually. Tony said he was just venting on here and people started replying. That meant alot , that you guys wanted to help out without even knowing who I am. After that.... I had to join this site. Hopefully in the future I can repay the favor to you all and anyone else who needs a helping hand.

2. Well, welcome aboard!!! We're all about helping out here when a member needs it, if we can. Show up at the June 19th outing and you may get some great door prizes to help you get your gear back. Sorry it was a bad thing that got you here, but we're all willing to help out.

Carl

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Welcome aboard Danny.
    Jim

4. DavidWS10

DavidWS10 Bankless Boat Trash

Welcome aboard Danny. And after what happened to my boat a couple of weeks ago, I know exactly how you feel. You will never meet a greater bunch of people than those on this site.

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

It things like that that restore your faith in mankind! :D
    Welcome aboard!

6. catking

catking Banned

Welcome to the OGF !!!! I'm glad you decided to join the site. There is always alot of things to do and get involved with ;) Sorry about your gear buddy. THE CATKING !!! :)