Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinkin about taking a vacation day on Wed. Anybody want to fish for eyes out of Turtle Creek Campground Wed.morning? I run a LUND 16 ft. REBEL.Can either troll or drift.If interested shoot me a PM soon!!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I wish I would have seen this last night Larry......I already commited to going with another buddy Thursday and Saturday. With as much time as I spent down on the river I think the wife would castrate me if I went on Weds also.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Randy that's okay man.Plans got changed.Going to do it Thurs.instead.Plan on fishing somewhere between A-can and West Sister.I also am planning at least one day for the weekend.Weather will tell me which day it is going to be.I'll keep you in mind for a future trip.Halftrack you will only have to run four to maybe seven miles out of Turtle Creek to get to the eyes.Our boats are the same size but I run a fifty horse tiller on mine.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Well that will work out good for me, we are not going till after work Thurs. We are taking the boys out, I'll call you before we take off for the report.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts