close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Extreme Bass Tournament results

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by reelmanly, Dec 14, 2008.

1. reelmanly

reelmanly Set The HOOK!!!!!!!!

Action was hot and heavy on the Bob Terry reservoir as 22 hard core Bassers turned out for the event, the tournament produced the top 5 who cashed and the top 2 Big Bass winners. Here are the results from these central Ohio anglers who put forth their best efforts. Tim romped the field with a HUGE 5 fish sack weighing in at 65.11 lbs, Brian was on his heels with a bag of 55.81, Jason wasn't left out in the cold with a sack at 54.80, Marshall charged in with a bag of 54.11lbs and brebnt rounded out the top 5 with a sack at 52.01 BIG BASS went to John with a Beauty at 21.7 and Will P brought one to the scales weighing 20.50 for 2nd BB 3 guys had fish die in their live well and 3 were late for weigh-in, Phil Carver was the guest Weigh-in Master and Pam was the tournament Director, hats off to both for a Job well done. Mike Reeves was nominated by his peers and was inducted into the "Brothers of the Hook" and received a certificate and plaque, Team Bass Xtereme T-Shirts were awarded throughout the tournament compliments of TBX Director Phil Carver , Sid, the lucky **^*%**won he 50/50 LOL This was a great tournament and party and I am GLAD to be associated with such a GREAT group of guys, 5 newbies busted their cherry this year at the event and I am sure I will see them again next year[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]