Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've rented an ultra-light aircraft to fly over the Lake on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll be spotting for schools of walleye/bait from the air; from Port Clinton to Cleveland to the border. This 3 day series of photographs will show any migration or movement patterns of the fish. I will be grid photographing the lake and plotting them on a printable map with co-ordinates and time stamping. These photographs will incorporate the latest advances in ultra-sonic, infrared, sonar, thermal and HDR technology.

I will have 10, and only 10 copies for sale.
There will be an invitation only auction, at a 'secret location'. This is a "CASH ONLY" sale. To cover expenses, there will be a 'Minimum Reserve' of
$ 500.00 per copy. To receive your invitation to the auction, simply reply to : [email protected]

·
Registered
554 Posts
I've rented an ultra-light aircraft to fly over the Lake on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I'll be spotting for schools of walleye/bait from the air; from Port Clinton to Cleveland to the border. This 3 day series of photographs will show any migration or movement patterns of the fish. I will be grid photographing the lake and plotting them on a printable map with co-ordinates and time stamping. These photographs will incorporate the latest advances in ultra-sonic, infrared, sonar, thermal and HDR technology.

I will have 10, and only 10 copies for sale.
There will be an invitation only auction, at a 'secret location'. This is a "CASH ONLY" sale. To cover expenses, there will be a 'Minimum Reserve' of
$ 500.00 per copy. To receive your invitation to the auction, simply reply to : [email protected]
Yes im looking for an open seat on a ultra light plane with sonar,infrared ,thermal and hdr technologies. Now where would i find that? Hmmmm.lol
Great idea i thought only odnr did that. Are there any example pics? Doesn't have to be lake erie just want to know more about wats for sale. Thanks

·
aka iridealot9
745 Posts
GR, are these photos going to show a Penn Yan on the lake with his program and which colors are working best :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GR, are these photos going to show a Penn Yan on the lake with his program and which colors are working best :D
No.

And to remove "any" doubt about how serious I am about these upcoming tournaments, I employed a friend who owns a vinyl shop to completely "wrap" the PennYan - rendering it virtually invisible on the water. On the following picture, the PennYan is docked on the left hand of the dock. If you zoom in, you may be able to notice its shadow on the water. A closer zoom reveals a couple "Erie Gold's" on the dash.

Can anyone find Waldo's brother, Darrell, in the boat ??
hint: he's drinking an Erie Gold

·
Registered
662 Posts
No.

And to remove "any" doubt about how serious I am about these upcoming tournaments, I employed a friend who owns a vinyl shop to completely "wrap" the PennYan - rendering it virtually invisible on the water. On the following picture, the PennYan is docked on the left hand of the dock. If you zoom in, you may be able to notice its shadow on the water. A closer zoom reveals a couple "Erie Gold's" on the dash.

Can anyone find Waldo's brother, Darrell, in the boat ??
hint: he's drinking an Erie Gold
I didn't see it until I put my 3D glasses on!!:D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pappascott,
I recv'd your PayPal confirmation this morning.
Auction time and ID cards will be distributed after the Captains mtg Friday.
Good luck at the auction.

Looks like we'll have perfect photography conditions !!

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I'm interested in a photo from your service, but if..and only IF..your technology can discern exactly which type and size of forage fish that are in the stomachs of the walleyes you are photographing.

You got that dude...and I'm good for the $500

Problem is, I am located in Nigeria, and I need someone to help me cash a check in the U.S.A. first. I am the son of a famous prince and we have a lot of money, but in order to get the money to the U.s.A I need to have your bank account informashon so I can wire you monies. I'll be sure to add an additional $100,000 in Amerikan dollars into your account as thank you for helping us out.

We will arrive on Thursday this week. Please forward bank account number via Private Message you are best!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I can vouch for him, his money is good.. he bought several enhancing priducts from me and now he just listed in several online dating sites. I guess woman want more than just money. I would like a photo can I pay with a check from a certified US printer ?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Today's photos turned out spectacular !

Distinct mud lines, algae areas, clean water areas, and pretty fair locations of the walleye. The topographical overlay shows most of the fish were belly in the mud, but a few areas succinctly depicted fish in the suspended 20-25' range. No real schools of fish showed up today, but many scattered small pods.

A friend who develops software, and helped syncronize & calibrate the camera lenses, thinks he can create a program which will be able to show the length of each fish marked.

Photos samples will be displayed to attendees, before the auction, so you can see what you will be bidding on.

To all you naysayers.
You can kiss your Nigerian, Canadian, American et all tournament $$ ......
GOOD BYE - AYE !

By the number of "legitimate" reserves to date, this should prove to be an electrified auction.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I want a refund. After paying in full with cash, I'm supposed to be satisfied with a Crayola colored Topo map of Huron!

Buyer beware this guys maps cannot be used for navigational purposes!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Geez.

By the way Mr. Pappascott, your check has still not cleared my bank ??????
AND, if such accusations continue you may get a front row seat in court and a costly lesson in libel .

Seems my maps were able to navigate some people to the honey hole !

Next year I'm definitely adding a clause to include a % of winnings !!

hmmmmmm, did my kicker puke on its own, or was the carb a victum of bear scat ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts