Exact Locations

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by Man of Steel, Oct 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up with giving out exact locations on this site? And naming unstocked rivers?
    That is sacrilegious to a diehard steelheader.
    I do not post here too often, just started exploring the site actually. I am amazed at the information given out here. How do you guys put up with the crowds you invite.
    Name no unstocked creeks and rivers. Do not give specific locations to fish. Be general in your descriptions. Fished east or west. Lower, middle or upper.
    Kruggy, One Legged Josh and McFly.... you guys know that I know what I am talking about.
    You do not have to spoonfeed. Educate instead. List colors, patterns and conditions where you caught fish. You help no one by just telling them where you caught them.
    I will help anybody in a PM and I have been known to take new centerpinners and fly guys out to get them started andshow them the ropes.

Protect your fishing spots and good fishing!

2. Well spoken!

Salmonid

3. I agree .....................!

4. stormfront

stormfront Guest

it is called "spot burning" and not a real good idea according to some. info can be exchanged by pm, email, or phone, but i am not sure about posting. ideas? guess when it comes to inland lakes, i am guilty of it.

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

this subject has already created way too much friction here,so no need for more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.