Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to walk the creek to a tucked away hole far from civilization. There aren't many deep holes in this creek past my usual spots to this undiscovered hole. So I spent the hour walk catching about 50 creek chubs. Finally get to the hole and there are large smallies and spots everywhere. Only problem all the fish were suspended in the water column not chasing anything. So after throwing every fly I had and fly resulting in a 10" smallie and a same size spot I turned and headed back defeated. As I got to one of my usual holes the fish turned on ended up with about 7 smallies and 15 sunfish. And found bigfoots grill. He is out there

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Attachments

·
Banned
1,419 Posts
I think Bigfoot has that section of the creek pretty much cleaned out of Big Fish.Soon,he'll take his grill and move closer to the lake so he can catch some Muskies when they come up.It's no wonder not many Lunker Muskies are caught in the Fall.He'll eat anything but a Big Musky lasts him for a few days.I've seen him B4.He makes a very strange noise that carries.Kinda spooky.Good fishing Ian.

Roscoe

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I found a cot and a jug of water and some other stuff under a bridge this week on the LMR. I'm thinking bigfoot moves around a bit as the fancy hits him. I climbed up on the bank and was taking a leak when I turned and realized I was doing it right in the middle of someone's camp. I'm glad bigfoot wasn't home...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts