close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Everyone is too darn busy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 2talltim, Aug 8, 2005.

1. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

for three weekends in a row iv tried to gather a fishing partner out of my large list of freinds that have gone with me in the past...they have to work...goin out with there other.....got no baby sitter.....got things to do...ect.ect.ect......whats up with everyone now days no one just takes the weekend to relax and enjoy any more....it use to be if i wanted a fishing partner the first person i called was on the way, those days are gone...i hate fishing by myself but i think it may come to that...even my Old Man (dad) turned me down (DAMN!) :confused:

2. Get used to it. I offer to take people fishing all the time. I have only had two days that people have taken me up on it. Then again it may just be me and no one wants to hang out with a funeral director, hehehehhahahaha.

3. Well Guys Im Always Here..i Live In Akron Though...

4. I am good to go anytime. But I live in C-Bus. Maybe we could meet half way or something. But I am always up for some fishing. Trying to get in as much as possible before College starts.

5. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

thats cool.... thanks for your offers i may take you up in it sometime...i go to alum every now and then and i love AEP so we may hookup...my kids get a little older ill have partners for a while anyways ...they a 5 and 2 now

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Hey tim let me know man iam always out fishing somewere usually at knox.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

thanks jerry ill keep it in mind...im usually lookin for a catfish partner to sit and BS with....if i go and talk to myself i might start answering myself...LOL

8. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

I haven't done much catfishing in long time but have wanted to i work second right now and get back into fredericktown about 11:45pm most nights let me know. Id be up for that.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Cool ill let you know if i head out i get off at 11:00 myself and if i go im at the lake by 11:30 dont know about this week but maybe in the near future

10. Where was my call? just joking with ya, I live kinda far away!!!

I've been so busy with work and everything else, I havn't been able to get out myself

heck, I havn't been on here for who knows how long

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

keep the last week of september in mind im headed to AEP sometime that week most likely thursday -sunday