close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Everstart at Santee Cooper lakes off to a COLD start!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by TritonBill, Mar 2, 2005.

1. There is an interesting article on FLWOutdoors today. Today is day one of the 4 day Everstart SouthEaster division tourney at Santee Cooper. Yesterday there were 4-6 foot waves and gusts up to 40mph. Today the temp was 20 with windchill.

I'm watching things closely about this lake since I'm supposed to be there fishing next weekend! If this snow and ice doesn't get out of here and mountains I'll be postponing my trip for a few weeks. :(

Here is the article:

http://everstart.flwoutdoors.com/tournament.cfm?cid=3&t=news&tday=1&atype=4&tid=4045&tyear=2005&aid=142543

2. Day one Leader with 32lbs 13oz's (5 FISH)breaks the FLW Tour all time record for the largest 1 day stringer weight!!

3. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

geeez us!! 33 pounds under those kind of conditions!

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

One of my good friends was in boat 124 as a co-angler today . I hope ya do better tomm. Frank . Just dont get to sick from being out in that stuff . Hope you took your helmet with you . :)

5. WOW that is impressive...

6. BTW...
    I fished a tourny one april where it was snowing, wind and nobody could fish anywhere but protected bays... Couldn't feel your fingers and still bass were caught flipping small rubber worms in bankside flooded brush.. go figure eh...