close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Evening Bite

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Rocknfish, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Gonna try and get out this evening and possibly do some river fishin'.Normally I head down to the Kokosing around the Walhounding area.Might try and get the boat out instead.I'm open to suggestions on some bassin' action.If there is anyone interested let me know via e-mail or post.Thanks,Aaron.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Aaron, welcome to the site!

Saw your other post, and your band named sounded familiar. Hit your site, and realized I saw you guys open at lolla last year! You guys rocked man, and renewed my faith in the Cleveland music scene.

Ever come down as far south as Alum?

3. Shakedown,Hey man thanks for the kind words!We really bust our butts as we play pretty much every weekend all over.We were just in your neck of the woods last saturday night at the Newport concert hall.We represented ourselves and Cleveland music well.As far as coming down to Alum,no I generally stay somewhat local but the reason I joined this sight is to find out what's going on in the fishing community otside of Wooster,Ohio.Want to learn and interact as much as possible.Keep in touch. Aaron sindust.com