close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

euclid creek

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by betterthanjoewallguy, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Hit euclid creek this morning, took an hour or so to break out ice and wait till slush stopped, but after that my patience paid off!!! Hammered fish!! caught a 32 inch male, no fight in him though, lots of fish there , and all eager to chew!!! met a guy name Pat there has a baseball card of the fish he caught , largest steely caught out of the creek!! this thing was huge, he got that throwing metal , anybody know him hes REALLY knowledgeable , love to fish with him again, ok tightlines!!

2. Is he that old guy that fishes there all the time? Sometimes with people w/ disabilities?

3. Yeah thats the guy, hell of a good guy!! a wealth of fishing knowledge, I hope to learn more from him!!

4. I use to fish there just about every day. I would always see him there. He is a very nice guy he has helped me a couple of times and even gave my some spawn hooks. Let me reel one in too, before.

5. gsteel

gsteel Banned

Great to hear you got out. Pat is a great guy. That guy Roger is pretty good too did you rrrrrrun into him?