ethanol free gas in Canal Fulton

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lewzer, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I checked that Pur Gas website and called The Bellstores\Marathon gas station that is listed.
    $3.49/gallon 90 octane.
    Pumps 11 &12 with the red handle.
    It's the new station IMG_2386[1].JPG across the street from Carter Lumber as you're headed out of town toward Jackson on Portage St.
    The ones listed at Portage Lakes by old state park was at $5.00/gallon. I checked those last weekend.

IMG_2384[1].JPG

2. snag

snag

The price has gone up since last month, I got it for 3$ a gallon. At the lake street station south side of Ravenna.

3. capt.scott

capt.scott capt.scott

Thank you for the heads up.

4. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Much more pricey on the water. But if you have a 6 1/2 gallon tank and that tank lasts you 3 or 4 trips...not too bad at all. Less pricey than dealing with ethanol issues. Not a LE boat.

As for the station in Ravenna that snag mentioned it's at 102 E Lake St in Ravenna.

IMG_2390[1].PNG

IMG_2391[1].PNG

snag likes this.
  5. Don't buy it at Leesville or Piedmont marina!! Last year they wanted $5.75 a gallon I think it was

6. TDD11

TDD11

When I bought my new zero turn mower, the service manager came out and told me "I don't see a lot of these engines come back in for service, and I know it's more money, but I don't see any come back in if you run ethanol free gas."

I run it in all of my small engines now.

7. I have been running this gas for a few years now. I really think it makes a huge difference in smaller engines especially things like chain saws, leaf blowers, weed whackers etc and anything that sits over winter. I have a 150 gallon gravity fed tank and I get it delivered from Kelly oil in Salem. It' usually around 3.50 to 3.60 a gallon delivered. It's more money up front but I really feel like you have less problems down the road.

s.a.m and TDD11 like this.
  8. Berts Marathon Station in Orrville carrys it also. Not the Bell store,but that could have changed recently. I got tired of rebuilding carburetors on everything that sits for more than 2 weeks. I've used it for 3 years now in all my lawn and garden equipment and the boat.

triton175 likes this.
  9. I just started using the 90 octane recreational fuel in Dalton. Had my first ethanol problem this spring at Mosquito, hoping this works better!