Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Got back from Esnagami Lake a Sunday. The walleye fishing was incredible. Lots of numbers and got into some big fish in the deeper water. 1/8oz jig, chartreuse with a minnow for jigging. Trolled Flat Raps and Bass style crankbaits and they loved those too. Biggest eye for the week was 27 1/2in. Biggest Northern was 34in. Pike fishing was a little slow. They're beginning to transition from the shallows to the weedbeds. Still got into some nice ones though. Great trip with grandpa, dad, and some great friends. Very blessed. Cant wait until next year. Tight Lines.

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
Sounds like you made some great memories. Nothing like Canada fishing with friends and family.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Very nice video, and obviously some incredible walleye fishing.

I fish Kabinakagami which I believe is on the Esnagi lake chain. Walleye fishing up there can be awesome as well. We go for pike but enjoy the walleye fishing as well.

I'd like the ya-hoo who posted on this site earlier this year about staying in the states because of the border restrictions and the exchange rate to post his video - lol!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.