close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Erie walleye trip

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by deputyb, Jun 13, 2005.

1. I may be going fishing with Capt. Tom Watts out of Wild Wings Marina on June 28 or 29th. He takes smaller groups than 6 if you have a small party. Anyone interested, contact me at wsd116@globesurfer.net and lets see if we can get a group of hardcore fishermen(women too) together. I think 3 or 4 person are about $145 each including lodging, . Thanks deputyb. IF Capt. Watts is booked, I will check with other captains at that marina.

Watts/Dream charters still has date open.

2. June 29th is the day. anyone want to go? Dream Charters/ Capt. Tom Watts from Wild Wings Marina. 4 guys around $145 or so. 6 man max. lodging included. wsd116@globesufer.net deputyb leaving Kokomo IN around 6pm on June 28, can pick up if you are on the way.

3. jwg299

jwg299 jusluv2fish

whats the price if you dont need lodging

4. if you are man #3 cost is $120.00 for charter, not including license.

if you are man #4 cost would be $ 103.00 for the charter.

right now I don't have positive ok from # 2. will keep you posted. thanks deputyb.

if only 2 of us went it would be $155 ea. and I am not sure if I want to spend that much....know what I mean?

5. Man, I could not get anyone to go on the 29th. Well, I will post again if I can get another weekday date. thanks. deputyb

6. I havnt been a member long,I wish I would have seen that post in time,cause myself and a buddy would have been there.We go to peelee island in canada and smallmouth fish,what a hoot!We also muskie fish @ Cave run,Kentucky,another excellent time,plus I have a 14 jon,with trailer,we go to many different lakes here in southern Ohio,and eastern Ky.Anytime you want to "hook"up and go with us,or just me,give me a yell,you can email me or whatever.

7. Thanks for the offer fishin fool 69. I will also keep you posted if I take my boat to Erie or Michigan and maybe this year the Ohio River as well. the more the merrier..

Indiana walleye . com guys are planning a trip to erie in early may for some night fishing. interested? email me at wsd116@globesurfer.net and I will forward that page to you. thanks deputyb

8. Thanks,Im think about taking me and my son to Dale hollow this year.I have never been to Dale hollow,but I know smallie fishin @ Erie is awesome,and Dale hollow has the world record smallmouth,so Im thinkin about takin the boy(12)down there and letting him see what a smallie can do.If you have any info on Dale hollow let me know.Thanks! ;)