close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

erie tribs.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bronzeback, Jan 29, 2005.

1. looking for a report on the grand or chagrin river. if anyone knows what the water levels and water color are? thanks

2. White....I saw guys ice fishing on the Chagrin today.

3. thanks i figured that could be a possiblity

4. Took a ride up there today and everything is frozen...JIM

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I talked to a guy today that stopped by the wall in Eastlake by the plant. He said there were Steelhead flopping everywhere, with about a dozen guys fishing. One guy said that the fishing has been incredible for the last couple of days.

6. Hetfieldin, I fished Saturday and Sunday, and I find that hard to be true. Was that a pretty reliable source that told you that? I caught 3 on Saturday, but not too many were caught that day. On Sunday, not a single one was caught. A pretty reliable source told me last night that no fish were caught in the afternoon on Sunday, either.

7. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Source is reliable. He called me while he was standing there. Said he was there for ten minutes, and seen the same guy catch three of them.

8. Maybe it was the 3 that I caught :)

9. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Today the Chagrin is open, fast, high, and muddy at the Rt 2 bridge.

10. bassn317

bassn317 Casual Fisherman

By watching the news last night, many can fish the Chagrin from their rooftops. They had one heck of an ice jam yesterday at the mouth.