Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about Ohio - but Indiana sure did chill down last night. Any expert guesses at to what will this do to the 'eyes tomorrow morning? Will it make them bite lighter?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
The only difference I would expect would be that you might have to wear a sweatshirt instead of a tee shirt. Fish your normal style, and adjust from there.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
After reading my response that sounded vaque. Sorry about that. What I meant is I wouldn't expect much of a drop off. It will be around 48 hrs. since the main front passed, and things should be back close to normal. I'm going with my trolling pattern of spoons, and Dipsey's. If that isn't the ticket then of coarse adapt. Sorry if that came off cocky, I didn't mean for it too.

PS. Don't be afraid to pull a Reef Runner or two up high either.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Kevin. I was hoping that would be the case. I haven't got the trolling thing down yet - but do have (1) Church inline and (1) OffShore inline still in the packages but "at the ready". I want to use them but just have much more confidence in dragging a harness or throwing an Erie Dearie.

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Cold fronts typically mean harnesses, near the bottom. If the cranks or spoons don't go, drop the meat into the dirt. It's going to be colder tonight than last night so, I'd have some gumbys (crawlers) with me.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Honey, Vaque is a word you use when you have an 80 pound lab jumping all over you when you are trying to type. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts