Ohio Game Fishing banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
KW it is because I wasn't there to bring the good luck.馃榿馃榿馃榿

Reactions: Karl Wolf

Registered
I chose to fish Pymatuning I didn't get any bites but a guy in his buddy are fishing in one of them cot 1
Did you see any perch? Thinking of going Sunday, but with a week of strong winds dont know how good the shore fishing will be. Sucks, cause that warm front finally got them coming back in (though was a peck away)

Musky Finger
Discussion Starter #23
Did you see any perch? Thinking of going Sunday, but with a week of strong winds dont know how good the shore fishing will be. Sucks, cause that warm front finally got them coming back in (though was a peck away)
The only fish I actually saw was the 2543553455344564 baitfish in front of us at the second spot and a few fish eating them.

Registered
swone you sure that wasn't from someone or something else? 馃榿 馃榿 馃榿

Reactions: Karl Wolf

just catch 'em'
Pikedaddy is a good guy...fished a couple of times with him...tell him I said "Hi!".

Good luck out there and be safe...those rocks are deceivingly slippery.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hey Rob,

How have you been ?

On the back 9 and loving it!
The bait was so thick the last time I was trolling in Cleveland that my hoodie smelled like fish the next day, and I didn't catch any fish.
Maybe that's why the guys weren't catching anything, too much real food around! I keep hearing that's the "problem" with the walleye fishing at Berlin. Too doggone many shad in there! The walleye are always full.

Reactions: swone and Pikedaddy

Registered
Saw 1 boat cruise by there last night,trolling 9 red and green lights planners. He came pretty close to the guys on the actual point and people started screaming.
I was fishing off 55th wall last night and saw that lone boat with the 9 led boards cuttin in pretty close. We鈥檙e you guys over at 72nd? I dont like doin those rocks myself.
馃嚭馃嚫馃帲

Musky Finger
Discussion Starter #33
Maybe that's why the guys weren't catching anything, too much real food around! I keep hearing that's the "problem" with the walleye fishing at Berlin. Too doggone many shad in there! The walleye are always full.
I was fishing off 55th wall last night and saw that lone boat with the 9 led boards cuttin in pretty close. We鈥檙e you guys over at 72nd? I dont like doin those rocks myself.
馃嚭馃嚫馃帲
I dont know, our driver detoured us through some straight hood on the east side and it was dark getting there. I'm not familiar with Cleveland and try not to be.

Registered
The ride thru the hood isn't the problem it is the stopping in the hood. 馃榿 馃榿 馃榿

Great cycle challenge team OHIO GAME FISHING
I thought it looked like them rocks off Gordon park.

Musky Finger
Discussion Starter #38
Seems like we are heading back to the hood on Sunday to cast into the dark. Ima bring a mountain goat to help me down and no bucket this time.

Registered
W
Well, we fished dark until a little after 10 pm. None of us got anything and I even resorted to trying to snag some of them shiners.

Alwayzfishin showed up and got 1 eye like a player does,nice guy.

Tell ya what,those rocks really tested my fat ass and I wouldn't ever think of fishing there if they were wet. Over all it felt nice getting out in the good weather with those boys casting and learning new spots,also felt good disregarding the curfew.

I believe Saturday ima take the boat and my father to attwood for saugeye or head over to milton and steal a couple of johnboats pet walleye.
You are more than welcome to try but they know my boat and like me in the fall 馃槈

21 - 40 of 41 Posts