Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Musky Finger
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Made it up to the east side Erie shoreline tonight with BassKnucles and Pikedaddy.

Bassknucles took us to his spot and getting down to water it feels like the Frodo and Sam delivering the one ring into Mordor!

Water clarity is good, waves aren't to big,seen one shad in the spotlight.
Couple groups of guys a little east of is in the rocks.
I heard you guys say its rock hoping up here,well this spot is rock crawling for me.
Casting a mix of stick baits for the last 30 min, let's see what the night brings.
20201119_172843.jpg

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Pikedaddy is a good guy...fished a couple of times with him...tell him I said "Hi!".

Good luck out there and be safe...those rocks are deceivingly slippery.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Fish fire food friends family
1,619 Posts
...lol with frodo thing!

I'm 49 with a body that acts like its 60 ish...and a mind frame still in its mid 20's. But my love with this fishing thing overrides for sure.

...climbed down/up a many different spots day/night and next morning was like <really>...what the hell did I do that for lol. Love it and will do it again.

...baby steps and stay focused/positive with task at hand...poundtown some fish.

...do Berlin spillway in January...at sunup with snow and waders/gear/2 rods...goodtimes

Stay safe...stay twisted.

Don.

·
1,619 Posts
...I've been using this <cover> up this year lol...go figure with ole CORONA.

...just taking it day to day and trying to stay on upside.

Catfish
Don.

·
1,619 Posts
...in the end.

...take what is negative and make ur adjustments and whatnot. I try not to add to what is happening with these times we are all in...just find a path that is comfortable for you/family/friends.

...virus/masks/and all that has happened and going on...adjust and do ur part...it may suck and go against to <hard core> beliefs and whatnot.

...in the end for me at least...FISHING...Is my go to/my reflexation/my time to bring it full circle so to speak...just tie dem boot laces tight and take dem baby steps.

Don.

·
Great cycle challenge team OHIO GAME FISHING
1,525 Posts
So far I had one deffinent bite/bump. No fish between the 3 of us yet.
Who else is up here tonight?
I chose to fish Pymatuning I didn't get any bites but a guy in his buddy are fishing in one of them cot 1

·
1,619 Posts
Lol...and have heard that before ... love it and would have it no other way.

...goodtimes always.

...I do it under water as well lol.

Teaman.

·
Musky Finger
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, we fished dark until a little after 10 pm. None of us got anything and I even resorted to trying to snag some of them shiners.

Alwayzfishin showed up and got 1 eye like a player does,nice guy.

Tell ya what,those rocks really tested my fat ass and I wouldn't ever think of fishing there if they were wet. Over all it felt nice getting out in the good weather with those boys casting and learning new spots,also felt good disregarding the curfew.

I believe Saturday ima take the boat and my father to attwood for saugeye or head over to milton and steal a couple of johnboats pet walleye.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts