close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Erie hot

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Papascott, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Fished sun with Reel Magic. Left catawba befor anyone else and fished until 5 pm. Ended up with around 30 keepers for 6 guys and at least double that in throwbacks. Rappys and Cleos, fishfinders were a must. Shoot me a pm if more info is needed. If the water clears up some it will get smokin out there.

Scott

2. sent you a p.m. thanks for any help.

3. Hey, Swantucky --- Welcome to OGF.

4. Thanks for the welcome blue pike. We are gonna try off the miller ferry docks tonight after work I'll let you know how it goes.

5. Sure wasn't hot for us today, never even seen a fish. Hope the water clears soon, dont have any idea where the dirt came from :mad:

6. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Hidden and Pappa,

I will be hitting Saginaw bay in the morning.

I'll post results, with pics :D , when I get back tomorrow evening.

Kim

7. I hope you catch your limit !!!!

8. Good luck Kim. Let me know if and when your going to Erie, I have beenwanting to see that new ride.

Hiddenlake you are not alone the bite was hot sat and sun and everyone I know had trouble getting any yesterday or today. I guess that is why it's called fishing and not catching:) I just hope the water clears up befor the ice starts to get uglier.

Scott

9. Went Tuesday after work. Fished from 4:30-8:30 about 1.5 miles off the miller ferry dock, west of the main pack. Marked lots of fish but only iced one 24". Had lots follow but seemed to have lock-jaw. Ice is in good shape lots of machines on ice but we walked. Thanks for the ride in Eric, much appreciated.